Zulu Free Professional Virtual DJ Software is pro DJ mixing app for the Windows platform. With it you can mix and broadcast live music, audio and Mp3s.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, April 19th 2018|
Drag and drop music into or around Zulu’s interface and preview an upcoming track through headphones via a secondary audio output. You can also apply effects on the fly.
Key Features include:
- Crossfade in between two tracks.
- Automatic beat detection.
- Automatic synchronization between the decks based on BPM.
- Supports a large number of audio formats including wav, mp3, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg etc.
- Change the pitch in real time of each track, slow it down or speed it up to manually sync it with the other tracks.
- Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing the track from that point.
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize that loop to the BPM.
- Real time Equalization on each Deck (track) including “kill” buttons for instant EQ.
- Apply effects in real-time to a track.
- Effects include Distortion, High Pass Filter, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger and Delay.
- Separate output for headphones.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for day-to-day operation.
Loading tracks is easy, simply add it to a deck and it will automatically scan the file for a beat and assign a beat per minute (BPM), and will change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization and a seamless crossover.
Looking for the Mac version of Zulu Free Professional Virtual DJ Software? Download Here