Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk, folder and storage analyser. It uses a mix of graphs, tables and tree displays to provide the user with a complete overview of the contents of any hard disk, folder, removable drive or network drive.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, January 21st 2019|
|Developer||Paul Alan Freshney|
Xinorbis lets you analyse the contents of hard disks, SSD’s, folders or network folders, USB drives, memory cards or other removable storage.
Xinorbis has a powerful report engine that is capable of creating different report types including HTML, CSV, Text, Tree and XML.
Xinorbis stores a copy of its scan findings in the Folder History archive. Including a record of the properties of every file and folder in the scan.
Xinorbis comes equipped with a powerful search system, which includes parameters and functions for searching by file name, file size, date and time, category, file attributes and file owner.
Key Features Include:
- With Xinorbis you can analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report.
- View file distribution by file type, location, attributes, size, user (owner) and date/time.
- Locate duplicate files (either by name or size).
- Save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents.
- In-bullt powerful search engine.
- Shell support, scan a directory through Windows Explorer.
With Xinorbis you can easily see the contents, structure, file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, folder, or a mapped network drive. Xinorbis supports seamless integration with SQlite3 or ODBC for its Folder History data archive.