WinX DVD Author is a powerful DVD creation package. You can take files from your camcorder, webcam, or even YouTube and then personalize them with DVD chapter menus & subtitles (*.srt).
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, January 8th 2018|
|Developer||Digiarty Software, Inc.|
The application has a step-by-step wizard, so even novice users can easily convert and burn files to DVD. WinX DVD Author also has a fast and powerful decode encoder engine, so a full high quality DVD takes, on average, less than one hour to complete. WinX DVD Author is fully compatible with different disc formats such as DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD DL+R, and DVD DL+/-RW t.
Key features include:
- Support for different hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA).
- Create DVD subtitle (*.srt) to DVD with ease.
- Make DVD chapter menu and DVD menu with just one click.
- Burn video and save as VOB files or DVD folder on the hard disk.
- Support 16:9 widescreen TV and 4:3 standard TV.
- High video quality and fast converting speed. Less than 1 hour for a full 4.2 GB DVD.
- Multilingual DVD languages supported: English, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
WinX DVD Author supports almost all video formats too, such as AVI to DVD, MP4 to DVD, MKV to DVD, 3GP, FLV, MPEG, H.264, DivX, Xvid, and WMV to DVD. You can download online HD YouTube videos and burn HD YouTube video to DVD. Not only does the application support numerous formats and provide powerful decoding, but you can also use WinX DVD Author to undertake batch conversions, so you can burn two or more videos simultaneously.
- Input video formats: MKV, AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG, MOD, MOV, WMV, FLV (YouTube), RM, RMVB, Xivd, DviX, H264, 3GP, OGG, QT, VOB, etc.
- Output file formats: DVD Disc, DVD Folder, VOB File.
Overall, WinX DVD Author offers high video quality conversion, supports Dolby Digital AC-3 audio, and 16:9 widescreen TV and 4:3 standard TV. You can add menu’s, subtitles and complete batch conversions. The downside is that although the application has some good features, the interface is very basic looking and not very intuitive.