WBFS Manager is a basic, yet useful app that provides a GUI for working with hard disk drives, which have been formatted to the WBFS file system.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, March 8th 2016|
Key Features include:
- Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files simultaneously to the WBFS drive.
- Batch processing of multiple ISOs.
- Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
- Homebrew Channel entry creation.
- Option to use more than one cover directory.
- Batch extraction and deletion.
- Automatic RAR archive extraction.
- Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes.
- Indirect drive to drive transferring and cloning.
- Easy to use interface.
- Export games lists to .CSV.
- Multilingual support.
- Channel Creation.
WBFS Manager is easy to install and run. Once you have followed the installation instructions, then simply plug in the hard drive or USB stick you want to use and run the app. You will be presented with the option to choose the correct drive letter, once you have done so click Load. You should now see any backups on the drive on the left hand pane. ISO files can be drag and dropped from Windows Explorer onto the right hand pane or you can browse for files manually if you choose to. Finally click the Add to Drive button to copy them over to the WBFS drive and voila!
System requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.