Are you looking for a streamlined tool for capturing and processing videos? Well, VirtualDub is your choice.
|Operating System Support||Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, October 28th 2013|
(Batch-)Process your AVI files, apply video filters and tune your codecs to gain high quality results.
- Access all Video for Windows compatible devices.
- Free frame rate definition.
- Optimized disk access for more consistent hard disk usage.
- Create AVI2 (OpenDML) files to break the AVI 2GB barrier.
- Integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring.
- Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping.
- Verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space.
- Access hidden video formats your capture card may support but not have a setting for, such as 352×480.
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts for faster operation.
- Clean interface layout: caption, menu bar, info panel, status bar.
- Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips.
- Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
- Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3×3 convolution, flip, resize, rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
- Bilinear and bicubic resampling.
- Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
- Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest without recompressing.
- Adjust frame rate, decimate frames, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Preview the results with live audio.
- Queue and automate your jobs.