Virtual CloneDrive is a great tool for creating virtual ISO images. The application works and behaves just like a physical DVD or Blu-ray drive. Image files can be “inserted” into the virtual drive from either your hard drive or from a network drive. Virtual CloneDrive supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time, they can be image files contains audio, video or data.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, Dutch, German, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, French, Spanish, Czech, Chinese, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Greek, Norwegian, Hindi, Italian|
|Date||Monday, January 18th 2016|
Key features include:
- Mounts images as virtual drives.
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD, and CCD.
- Emulation of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray media.
- Supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time.
- History of recently mounted images.
- Automount last image.
- Unmount image with eject button.
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer context menu.
Virtual CloneDrive works by either mounting a file by right clicking on it or via Explorer, as Virtual CloneDrive is fully integrated in Windows Explorer context menus the process is relatively familiar.
Overall, Virtual CloneDrive lets you mount an ISO, IMG file or DVD file easily. It is a simple tool with a standard interface that novice users will be able to get to grips with immediately.