TrackView is a cross-platform app, which has been designed to connect your smart-phones, tablets and computers into a mobile security system with great features such as location tracking, video and audio monitoring, instant alert, and remote recording.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Friday, November 9th 2018|
Key features include:
- Real-time tracking Locate anything from people to cars. You can use it to find lost devices and capture theft.
- Video Monitoring Video monitor your home from anywhere in the world instantly.
- Instant alert Instantly send alert messages to your mobile devices as events are detected in your home.
- Remote recording High-quality video and audio recording lets you capture the moments for future playback and evidence.
- Two-way audio Push-to-talk lets you communicate with friends and family directly.
- Remote buzz Locate your phone quickly by using remote buzz. The device will ring even if it is in silent mode.
With motion/sound detection, instant alert, video monitoring and cloud recording capabilities, TrackView makes some headway into getting you to replace your hardware alarm system and IP cameras. TrackView can be a great tool to safeguard your kids and family members. You can know where they are and what they do by utilizing location tracking and video surveillance capabilities from TrackView. The app also can be used to monitor your vehicles, locate your phone, and be used as an anti theft device.
Overall, TrackView takes the built-in capabilities of mobile devices to create a virtual personal security network that not only protects your smartphone but also your home and family.