Total Movie Converter is a simple, yet powerful utility that is able to convert popular video codecs to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG, FLV. Additionally, it has support for converting video for iOS devices and Apple TV, Archos, XBox and other media formats, due to a new ‘video to device’ feature.
|Operating System Support||Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows 2000, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, July 5th 2018|
Key features include:
- Converts to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG, and FLI.
- Supported input formats include:AVI, WMV, DIVX, VOB,MOV, MPEG, MPEG4, ASF, AVS, IVF,MKV, 3GP, HD, MOD, NSV, FLI, MTS, and Telesync.
- MTS/M2TS video conversion support.
- iOS support.
- Integrated video support.
- Adjusts audiovideo bitrate, frame rate./
- Command line support.
Total Movie Converter is also able to convert video from popular video sites such as YouTube, and Vimeo etc. Simply enter the url and the app’s video converter is able to change the codec, system type and you can adjust the audiovideo bitrate as well.
Overall, Total Movie Converter is an easy to use app that has some nice features. It has good support for a variety of codecs and formats and has a clean, uncluttered interface.