Devart T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2008 is a powerful Visual Studio add-in for editing T4 templates with syntax highlighting, intellisense, code outlining, and all features of a quality text editor add-in. It performs well and and makes creating T4 templates a breeze.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, October 24th 2016|
Key Features include:
- Intellisense: Provides comprehensive intellisense including all Visual Studio C# and Visual Basic intellisense features, including tooltips, code completion, and parameter info. It additionally supports a completion list for template directives. T4 Editor intellisense lists all available C# classes and members.
- Syntax Highlighting: Highlights template directives, C# and Visual Basic code. You can distinguish text from the function calls easily. Colors and Fonts for templates can be customized like in any other Visual Studio code editor.
- Goto: Allows you to navigate to definitions and declarations of objects and members if they are present in the template file or included files.
- Include: Supports multi-level template inclusion. All classes from included templates are available in intellisense, and you can navigate to them with Go To menu commands.
- Outlining Supports the fast and convenient code folding feature. A capability to hide or display T4 control blocks makes it easier to understand and edit T4 templates.
- Editor Customization: You can enable or disable intellisense, word wrapping, virtual whitespace, line numbers, etc. You can also change fonts and colors for syntax highlighting.
- Indenting Provides customizable and intelligent indenting; without the need to manually add spaces or tab characters.
- Code Formatting: Supports automatic template formatting.
- Support for Large Templates: Provides high performance when parsing and editing templates.
- Entity Developer: T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2008 is also available as a part of Entity Developer; a powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework, NHibernate, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL.
System Requirements: Devart T4 Editor for Visual Studio 2008 requires Visual Studio 2008 to be installed.