SysTools Outlook Recovery is a useful tool that specializes in recovering data from a corrupt, password-protected, or inaccessible PST file*. It supports both ANSI and Unicode type PST files, and the software has potential of restoring all mailbox items including emails, contacts, journals, calendars, and notes.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, January 17th 2019|
Key features include:
- Recover and Export PST File into Healthy PST, MSG, and EML.
- Restore PST File Data that is Permanently Deleted in Outlook.
- Select Mailbox Items Individually or PST Folders for Export.
- Filter Emails by Date Range (Applicable for Received Emails).
- Multiple Naming Conventions for Emails in MSG and EML Files.
- PST File Splitting Option with Limit- Min: 100 MB, Max: 45 GB.
Overall, SysTools Outlook Recovery is a handy tool in case you come across a serious issue that has corrupted your mailbox. It is very easy to navigate due to it’s standard and familiar interface.
*The trial version of the application will recover and give previews of PST file data but will export 25 items only.