SysTools OST Recovery is a tool that is used for the recovery of inaccessible OST files of Exchange Outlook*. This data retrieval utility can provides you with the capability to extract messages, contacts, and calendars from corrupted, damaged, or orphan OST files and save them in other file formats.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, January 17th 2019|
Key features include:
- Preview of recovered OST file data items.
- Two scan modes for recovering corrupted OST: Advanced & Quick.
- Supports selective data export based on the date range.
- Support for saving recovered data in 3 file formats: PST/EML/MSG.
- Suitable naming conventions while saving the data in EML/MSG.
In testing, SysTools OST Recovery worked smoothly, without having a large system impact. Overall, it provides an easy solution for extracting files from the MS Outlook storage folder, backed by multiple output settings.