Do you have corrupt SQLite database files and need to repair them? SQLite Database Recovery, is a great solution for all SQLite users. It can scan SQLite database files for errors and then is able to repair them with ease.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, April 5th 2017|
The app has some useful features such as the ability to check their preview, before saving data. It provides two file formats into which you can save the recovered database objects: SQLite and MDB.
Key Features include:
- Swift and complete SQLite data recovery from corrupt SQLite database.
- Restore database objects like tables, indexes, views, triggers with ease.
- Auto-detect file information of SQLite database, such as file version, data stored format and page size.
- Support SQLite database created by SQLite2 and SQLite3.
- Support both SQLite database formats: UTF-8 (ANSI) and UTF-16 (Unicode).
- Smart tree-structure preview of recovered database objects after scanning.
- Preview of recovered database objects before saving them.
- Column mapping if users want to save recovered data in MDB format.
- Saving of recovered data into a new SQLite database or MDB database.
- Safely upgrade SQLite database from SQLite2 to SQLite3.
If you need to repair corrupt SQLite Database files and restore them to new MDB files, then SQLite Database Recovery is something you should try out. This version of SQLite Database Recovery for free evaluation purposes.
Please note this demo version contains all the features and functionalities that are available in the full version, however the saving feature is disabled, although you can check the preview of recovered data.