Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor is tool that’s been designed specifically to reduce network outages and improve performance with advanced network monitoring software.*
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, December 11th 2017|
|Developer||SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.|
We can report that Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor works, and works well. But then there is a reason that Solarwinds software is widely considered to the number one vendor in network management software. Like all of Solarwinds’ products, it’s been built by IT pros who know what other IT pros want and need, in order to solve the problem with the least amount of hassle going.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is a powerful and affordable network monitoring software that enables you to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance problems and outages.
As you would expect, the interface is sleek, well-designed and will be intuitive to anyone who has worked on mid-large-scale IT network setups before. The Customizable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software also means that users can have fully customizable web-based network performance dashboards, views, and charts.
As well as that, all Network Managers will be relieved that customisable performance and availability reports come as standard, and there are over 100 out-of-the-box templates to choose from.
As well as all the above, the onboard Hardware Health Monitoring does need to be mentioned, as it is a stand-out feature. Being able to monitor, alert, and report on key device metrics, including temperature, fan speed, and power supply are great assets to have in order to help head off problems quickly.
More Key Features:
- Hop-by-hop analysis along critical paths: View performance, traffic, and configuration details of devices and applications that are on-premises, in the cloud, or across hybrid environments with NetPath™
- Cross-stack network data correlation: Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging and dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data.
- Customizable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts: Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies.
- Comprehensive monitoring of F5® BIG-IP® and Cisco ASA family of products: Visualize and gain insight into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery and Cisco ASA environment with Network Insight™
- Drag-and-discover network performance charts: Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.
Overall, SolarWinds®Network Performance Monitor is an impressive piece of software that no IT department or manager should be without.
Requirements: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016, Quad core processor or better, 4 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD minimum, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016.