Capturing the images from your screen should’t be a chore, and with SmartCapture from DeskSoft, it isn’t! SmartCapture is an easy to use screen capture tool for the Windows platform. The straightforward layout and intuitive user interface, coupled with powerful features make it a superb utility for everyone.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, January 30th 2019|
SmartCapture has a variety of screen capture options available. You can capture rectangular screen areas, whole objects, windows or active windows. It is also able to acquire images from numerous imaging devices such as scanners and digital cameras.
Any images you capture can be cropped and edited very easily. The color depth can be altered to any value from monochrome through to true color. Captured images can be also be saved, printed, copied to the clipboard, and sent via email.
Key Features include:
- 6 Capture modes: rectangle, window, active window, screen, area, fixed size.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Capture the mouse cursor.
- Hot-Keys for different capture modes.
- Twain data source support.
- Supported file formats include .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIF.
- Image geometry: resize, flip, rotate, sharpen, soften.
- Print multiple images on one page.
- Image editing and drawing functions.
- Automation, script support.
SmartCapture is a great all round image tool that covers all the basic needs and requirements of most users. It supports all major file formats, and it has some basic image manipulation tools, i.e. resize, flip, rotate, color replace, invert, etc. With support for multiple monitors, and an array of features, including full automation, capture wizard, capture profile, and multi-level undo, you can see why SmartCapture is a popular choice.