RogueKiller is an anti-malware application that has been written in C++. The application is able to detect and then remove generic malware and also some advanced threats like rootkits and worms. RogueKiller can find malware by using a number of different techniques such as heuristics and signature finding.
|Operating System Support||Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, June 11th 2019|
Key Features Include:
- Kill malicious processes.
- Stop malicious services.
- Unload malicious DLLs from processes.
- Find/Kill malicious hidden processes.
- Find and remove malicious autostart entries, including: Registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE) Tasks Scheduler (1.0/2.0) and Startup folders.
- Find and remove registry hijacks, including: Shell/Load entries Extension association hijacks DLL hijacks.
RogueKiller is available in the following languages: French, English, Czech, Portuguese and Polish.