Remove VBA Password is a simple, yet powerful tool that can instantly remove any VBA passwords* and can unlock locked VBA projects in almost any type of file. It supports an extensive array** of applications including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, FrontPage), MS Project and most other Microsoft products. It supports Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley MicroStation and other CAD/CAM applications, other Office software packages, and various GIS, OCR, drawing and other VBA enabled applications.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, August 23rd 2018|
Key features include:
- Passwords of any length and character set are supported and removed in seconds.
- Intentionally or accidentally locked VBA projects are unlocked instantly.
- Secure password removal without damages to the file + automatic backup.
- Support for Office 97 to 2013 and 365 file formats of all supported VBA host applications.
- Supports all MS Windows platforms including Windows 10.
- Supports command-line usage for custom scripting. (Pro edition only).
Passwords of any length and character set are supported and removed in seconds. Intentionally or accidentally locked VBA projects are also supported. Overall, Remove VBA Password is a great tool that does exactly what it says on the tin. It is lightweight, powerful and has a simple interface.
*The trial version has limitations: it only tests if the full edition can remove the password/lock.
**MS Excel 5.0, 7.0 and 95 XLA add-ins are not supported.