PSeInt is a tool to assist you in your first steps in programming. Through a simple and intuitive pseudo-language in Spanish (complemented by a flow diagram editor), it allows you to focus on the fundamental concepts of computational algorithms, minimizing the difficulties of language and providing a work environment with numerous aids and didactic resources.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Friday, October 9th 2015|
Key features include:
- Editing tools to write algorithms presented in pseudo-code in the Spanish language.
- Locate links and graphic summaries of the main features quickly.
- Command Templates.
- Auto-complete functions.
- Syntax coloring.
- Lists of functions, operators and variables.
- Generate and edit the flowchart of the algorithm.
- Allows simultaneous editing of multiple algorithms.
- Predefined configuration profiles provided.
- Configurable pseudo-language .
- Determine and clearly mark errors.
- Indicates syntax errors in real time .
- Integrated help about pseudo-code and using the application.
- Modify algorithms and view the changes in the execution immediately (without reentering data).
- You can automatically make a test table desk.
PSeInt has been specifically designed to assist you in building computer applications or writing algorithms. PSeInt provides aid and assistance by giving you access to additional tools, so you can locate any errors and better understand the logic of algorithms. The pseudo-code is often used as a first contact to introduce basic concepts such as the use of control structures, expressions, and variables, without having to deal with any peculiarities of a real language syntax.