It has been widely publicised that Microsoft’s newest operating system, Windows 10, collects astonishing amounts of information about its users, with Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 to follow the trend with newly published Windows Updates.
|Operating System Support||Windows 10|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, May 28th 2018|
Privacy Protector for Windows 10 can delete certain elements of Windows 10’s Telemetry and Data Collection system, while other data collection methods are simply disabled. This useful tools allows a user* to act at his own discretion choosing the services for disabling to eliminate specific Windows 10 privacy concerns.
Key Features include:
- Deletes or disables Telemetry.
- Clears and disables DiagTrack Log.
- Disables Keylogger, preventing data collection from characters typed on your keyboard.
- Disables Windows Defender.
- Disables Cortana to prevent data collection from your microphone and webcam.
- Disables Windows Update, allowing you blocking unwanted updates.
- Selectively rolls back certain Windows Updates enabling tracking features (for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7).
- Disables certain Telemetry and tracking modules in Microsoft Office 2016.
- Optionally blocks Microsoft Office updates.
- Allows reinstalling Windows 7-8 Picture Viewer.
- Enables users to uninstall OneDrive.
- Enables disabling Bing Search.
You can mitigate Windows 10 privacy issues with this all-in-one tool! Privacy Protector for Windows 10 helps you gain full control over what Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7 know about you. By using this tool** you can restrict the amount of data that is collected about you.
*A user is able to act at his own discretion choosing the services for disabling to eliminate specific Windows 10 privacy concerns.
**Privacy Protector for Windows 10 always creates a system restore point before establishing any changes.