PDF Compressor V3 is a compression app for PDF formatted documents. With it you can shrink and reduce the size of PDFs while maintaining best image quality.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, December 5th 2018|
With a smart compression engine, PDF Compressor V3 supports adjusting the resolution of images included in PDFs. It can compress images using the CompressImages method to decrease image size whilst keep the quality as high as possible.
- Remove all images from PDFs can reduce the size of PDFs significantly.
- Alter the resolution and images quality from 0 to 100 by using a simple track bar control.
- Remove unnecessary content.
- Converting PDF files to GrayScale and decrease PDF files size significantly.
- Export your documents as linearized PDFs for fast web viewing.
- Supports multiple document compression.
- <li<Drag and drop support.
<li<User defined metadata support.
In addition to the CompressImages tool, the app offers seamless PDF compression technology that can decrease the PDF file size by eliminating useless and unnecessary elements. If you need the size to be reduced further you can tweak the options to remove annotations, attachments, bookmarks as well as unused objects, unused streams and also un-embbed fonts.