*SAVE up to 70% off with Norton Security Deluxe plus FREE WiFi Protection for 5 devices.*
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, February 23rd 2017|
If you spend a lot of time surfing the Internet, you need protection against online threats. Thanks to Norton Security Deluxe, you are protected against a wide array of malicious software. Whether you are banking online, emailing friends or chatting via Instant Messaging, your protection is always on and up-to-date.
Key features include:
- Fast and Lightweight.
- Super-fast drive scan time.
- Includes spyware protection.
- Minimal performance impact during gaming or movie playback.
- FREE 24/7 support for every customer through email/chat/phone.
- Norton Security Deluxe provides complete antivirus and malware protection.
- Total protection for a single device: a PC, Mac, Android or iOS smartphones or tablet.
- Detects and defends against Internet threats.
- Safeguards your identity and privacy.
- Helps protect your home network with a smart firewall.
- Easy-to-use Web portal to manage your devices.
Norton Security Deluxe allows you to connect to the Internet with confidence on your device. With a single solution, you can secure up to 5 devices that you choose, whether that be a Windows PC, an Apple Mac, an Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
So, whether you are shopping on your tablet or paying your bills on your smartphone, Norton Security Deluxe provides multi-device online security to keep you safe against Internet threats. It can detect online attacks, and defend your PC and Mac against viruses, malware, data loss and identity theft. It also warns you of risky websites, unsafe Android apps and phishing scams.
Norton Security Deluxe includes a 100% Virus Protection Promise from Symantec. This means from the time that your subscription starts, a Norton expert is available to help keep your device(s) virus-free or they give you a refund.