NetInfo is an array of network diagnostic tools wrapped up in a single, easy-to-use interface.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, November 15th 2016|
|Developer||Tsarfin Computing Ltd.|
The app gives you the tools* you need in order to effectively combat network downtime. With it you can accurately isolate faults, simplify diagnostic data processing and increase internal network security.
Key Features include:
- Quickly verify network connectivity to another IP address on the network.
- Display a list of routers between your system and the destination system.
- Display information about users currently logged on to a specified server.
- Scans host names for a particular range of IP addresses and displays the state of each address.
- Lists the available network services – HTTP, Telnet, DNS, SMTP, etc. for a particular host.
NetInfo is a great app for locating bottlenecks in your network. NetInfo analyzes your connection and different aspects of the Internet in order to isolate potential issues. As soon as it locates where the problem lies, it provides you with a selection of tools, which help you solve it.
*NetInfo tools include Local Info, Connections, Ping, Trace, Lookup, Finger, Whois, Daytime, Time, Quote, HTML, Scanner, Services, E-mail, and Web Center.