NetGong is an lightweight, intuitive network monitoring utility, which allows network administrators the ability to monitor any networked device on the Internet, corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN. NetGong alerts users immediately via an alarm, message, e-mail, or a configured third-party app, whenever a connection fails.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, November 16th 2016|
|Developer||Tsarfin Computing Ltd.|
Constant network availability is mission-critical these days, and a sophisticated monitoring solution such as NetGong is one way to help ensure network devices or services don’t fail without knowledge.
Key Features include:
- System service:Runs as a system service automatically on startup.
- Agentless architecture:Monitor network devices or services without installing an agent on each machine.
- Independent parameters:Set parameters independently for each network resource.
- Maintenance mode:Temporarily disable monitoring of certain resources.
- Robust alerting:Alerts you to failures using a variety of techniques.
- Alert schedule:Allows you configure the alerting functions.
- Failure and recovery alerts:Alerts can be enabled for any combination of failure and recovery notices.
- Custom alerts:Allows custom alerts for each monitored resource.
- Test alert configuration:Each alert type can be tested prior to going live.
- E-mail notification:Allows e-mail notification via SMTP.
- SSL encrypted connections:Provides security benefits during authentication.
- Custom messages:Supports keyword values and customized message information.
- Integrated reporting:Real-time and historical reporting capabilities.
- HTML report output:Provides reports in HTML format.
- Remote access:Supports monitoring results via Web browser.
Overall, NetGong is a powerful monitoring app that delivers low cost, round-the-clock network coverage. It is an essential addition to any network administrator’s toolkit, It allows users to tailor it to their particular network, from a single server or a small-office LAN to hundreds of devices running on a large corporate network.