mp3DirectCut is a fast audio editor and recorder with extensive features for compressed mp3. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need to decompress your files for audio editing.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, November 26th 2018|
Key Features Include:
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste.
- Volume change, fade, normalize.
- MP3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder.
- Fast MPEG visualisation and easy navigation.
- Layer 2 support (dvd/dvb audio).
- AAC support.
- Batch processing.
- Cue Sheet support.
- Pause detection.
- Auto cue (track dividing by time values).
- Track splitting with filename and tag creation.
- Trim-Crop-Fast play-Loop play.
mp3DirectCut saves encoding time and preserves the original quality, because nothing will be re-encoded. The built in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input.