MobaXterm is a complete toolbox for remote computing. The application is an enhanced terminal for Windows with an X11 server, a tabbed SSH client and several other network tools for remote computing (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). MobaXterm has the essential Unix commands for Windows desktop, in a single portable exe file.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, January 21st 2019|
Key Features Include:
- Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg).
- Tabbed terminal based on PuTTY / MinTTY with antialiased fonts and macro support.
- Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host.
- X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH.
- Several Unix/Linux commands based on Cygwin (rsync, wget, sed, awk, grep, cd, ls, cat, cp).
- A session manager with all the network clients you need: RDP, VNC, SSH, telnet, rsh, FTP, SFTP and XDMCP.
- Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick.
- Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable.