MailsDaddy PST File Converter is a lightweight app that can undertake conversion of Outlook data files (.PST) to several other file formats.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, March 28th 2017|
The PST exporter tool allows exporting Outlook Emails to .EML, .EMLX, .MSG, .HTML and .MHTML. You can also export contacts to .VCF and Calendar data to most common .ICS file formats.
Key Features include:
- Search and add PST files from any specific drive or folder.
- Preserve the original folder structure even after conversion.
- Convert Outlook .PST file to .MSG, .EML, .EMLX, .HTML, .MHTML, .VCF and .ICS.
- Microsoft Outlook not required to convert Outlook PST files.
- The PST file converter tool provide option to export all or selected folders.
- Extract .PST file contacts to .VCF files by using Export Contact only option.
- Option to Export Calendar only and save them to .ICS format.
- Outlook converter tool allows saving individual emails, contact and calendar items.
MailsDaddy PST File Converter has seven conversion options and it is capable of converting ANSI and Unicode; both types of .PST format. The app is also able to fix minor level corruption issues whilst performing Outlook data file conversions.
The app has a simple and easy to understand user interface. You simply need to search or add .PST files and it automatically generates a complete preview of that PST file, along with mail Meta properties as well as attachments.
Please note, the trial edition of MailsDaddy PST File Converter can be used to examine all these features. But the trial is restricted to export the first 20 items per folder.