MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter is a great tool for recovering emails, contacts, tasks and calendars from offline .OST files and save them to a .PST file.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, March 20th 2017|
This .OST recovery software is integrated with advance options to view emails along with attachments and is able to export .OST file data to a manageable .PST format. It is a very effective way to recover data from offline, damaged, corrupted and orphaned .OST files.
Key Features include:
- Scan and generate preview of recovered items along with meta data & attachments.
- Search Mail(s) provides depth analysis of .OST file email messages.
- Supports exporting .OST to .PST, .EML, .MSG and .MBOX file formats.
- Supports exporting .OST file contacts to globally supported .VCF file format.
- Supports exporting calendars to .ICS file format.
- Support Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter is able to perform rapid conversions in a short time frame without a MS Outlook and Exchange Server connection. The .OST file exporter converts Exchange server .OST files, Hotmail .OST files as well as IMAP .OST files created on MS Outlook 2013 edition.
MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter is a good OST recovery solution that can be used to recover and export offline folder files to an Outlook importable file format. It has some nice features wrapped into a standard, yet pleasant looking, interface, which can be navigated by users of all levels of skill.
Overall, MailsDaddy OST to PST Converter is a convenient, lightweight tool that has a small system impact, yet produces good results.