Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Free is a great disk utility that enables you to undertake a variety of different tasks in relation to partitions on your hard disk*.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, December 10th 2018|
|Developer||Bada Technology Co. Ltd.|
Key Features include:
- Easy to use interface.
- Supports >2TB hard drive, 1024 sector size and MBR/GPT partitions.
- Supports Windows native environment, any partition can be locked.
- Supports multi-operating system environments.
- Fast operating speeds.
- Full support for windows 10.
- Extend system partition without REBOOT for Windows Vista and later OS.
- Support to resize FAT32 partition up to 2TB.
- Support to resize FAT partition and change cluster size.
- Convert Primary partition to Logical without data loss and vice versa.
- Support disk larger than 2TB, full support 512Byte/1K/2K/4K sector size.
- Wipe free space/unallocated space.
- Resize system/data partition: extend/enlarge, shrink and move partitions without data loss.
- Create partitions.
- Format partitions.
- Defrag partitions.
- Partition surface tests.
- Wipe partitions.
The app can extend partitions, rectify low disk space issues, and give you greater control over your disk space on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disks. It is free, relatively lightweight and is easy to navigate, thanks to a well designed, intuitive interface. What’s not to like?
*Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Free does NOT support Apple BOOTCAMP partitions, and does NOT support dynamic disks.