Iolo ByePass is a web based secure password manager that helps prevent password breaches by securely storing your personal log-in details and encrypting them. ByePass can automatically fill in password details into sites, this help protect against malicious key-logging software.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, November 14th 2018|
Iolo ByePass also has the ability to store and protect credit card details. Credit card details are encrypted and protected the same way as passwords and when filling out an online payment form, you can select a card and automatically add it.
- Encrypt — shield your passwords and credit cards online.
- Never forget another password — because you won’t have to remember them!
- Securely organize — delete and throw away those dangerous password lists.
- Ensure adequacy of your passwords — ByePass automatically assesses the security level of your passwords.
- Cease typing passwords — ByePass will autofill them, and even think them up for you with its password generator feature.
- Remotely log out of all websites from wherever you are.
You will never forget a password again whilst using Iolo ByePass. Passwords are securely stored and automatically added to log-in forms, this means you can use much stronger passwords without the worry of remembering it or being locked out.
Overall, Iolo ByePass is a great password manager with strong encryption, but one if its biggest appeals is the convenience of auto form filling and not having to remember passwords.