Icecream PDF Converter is a free app that lets you convert files from PDF and to PDF, with an easy to use interface that has multiple advanced features.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, March 4th 2019|
You can convert DOC to PDF, EPUB to PDF, JPG to PDF and more. The app gives you the ability to merge all files in one PDF document and use various output file settings.
Icecream PDF Converter lets you convert PDF to JPG, BMP, EPS and other formats without any page limit or file limit.
Key Features Include:
- Bulk conversion: Add multiple files to the queue and convert them in a single click.
- Multi-format support: PDF, DOC, JPG, PNG, EPUB, MOBI, BMP, XLS, TIFF, ODT, HTML and more.
- Layout settings: Choose page size, orientation and margins; rotate and select content position.
- Select page ranges: Select page ranges of a PDF file to convert to images.
- Merge files: Merge several documents or images in one PDF file.
- Page sequence: Edit file sequence when merging files in one PDF.
- Drag and drop: Use drag and drop for adding files for conversion and arranging pages of the output PDF file.
- Protected files: Convert password-protected PDF documents and set up your own password when converting to PDF.
Overall, Icecream PDF Converter is a good app that has many features with a clean and fresh looking user interface.
System requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows Server 2008. 1.33 Ghz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 350 MB to 2 GB of free disk space.