GetRight is a download manager that simply improves and optimizes the files you download from the Internet.
|Operating System Support||Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, January 25th 2011|
With GetRight, you never need to worry about your web connection failing in the middle of a large download. This is great for any Internet connection, and is especially important if you use a wireless or dial-up connection. When using GetRight, you will be able to resume your download right where it left off.
People with Cable, DSL, or other fast Internet connections can benefit greatly from GetRight’s Download Acceleration, Automatic Downloading, and Server Synchronization.
- Fast – Accelerate downloads by getting files from several servers at once.
- Safe – Recover downloads that are interrupted for any reason – lost connections, crashes, etc.
- Secure – No more lost files, easily see what is in progress and find your finished downloads.
- Easy-to-use – Works within your web browser to make downloading a snap, but with easy access to advanced features for power users.
- Powerful – Advanced downloading technology for both the novice and the expert!
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, and BitTorrent.
- Flexible – Supports FireFox, Internet Explorer, & Opera browsers.
- Runs on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 & 95.
- Private – No Spyware!