Electronic Piano has been specifically designed to allow you to play lots of different instruments and get to grips with a basic midi interface and sounds. Electronic Piano lets you quickly play musical notes, chords and drums using your computer’s keyboard.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, June 30th 2015|
|Developer||Maurício Antunes Oliveira|
Key features include:
- Easy to use interface.
- 128 Musical Instruments (General MIDI Standard).
- 47 Drums sounds.
- Play 12 types of Chords by pressing a single key.
- Chords can be played simulating the 6 strings of a Guitar.
- Combine the sound of up to 7 different Musical Instruments.
- Octave and Volume selection for the melody and chords.
- Support to 3 languages : English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Includes a simplified version with Open Source Code.
Overall, Electronic Piano has a clean looking interface and has been designed to be simple and easy to use. It is not software for professional purposes and doesn’t require much knowledge of MIDI technology, it is relatively lightweight, and it is very simple to install and use.