Dukto is a really useful little app that enables file transfers from one PC to another, without having to worry about users, permissions, operating systems, protocols, clients, and servers.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, March 8th 2016|
Dukto is easy to use. Simply start the app on both PCs and transfer files and folders by dragging them into its window. That’s it! Dukto has zero configuration as the clients are auto discoverable once Dukto is installed.
Key features include:
- Simple Metro style UI.
- Zero configuration.
- High speed file transfer.
- Multi files and folders transfer.
- Transfers log.
- Clients auto-discovery.
- No server or internet connection needed.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 task bar integration with progress and transfer indicator.
- Open received files directly from the app.
- Send and receive text snippets (eg. useful for sending URLs).
- Show your IP addresses on the IP connection page.
- Multi-OS native support.
Overall, Dukto is a simple multi-platform file transfer app that has been specifically designed for LAN users. It supports sending text, files or folders and has a simple user interface which can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
Looking for the Mac version of Dukto? Download Here