Driver Genius is a comprehensive application that scans your system for driver problems. It can then download the drivers you require and updates your system accordingly. It can also backup and update your drivers in a few clicks.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, June 13th 2019|
Driver Genius has a clean user interface that gives you plenty of information without looking too cluttered. It is easy to install and use and has a backup function in case you need to restore lost or incorrect drivers.
Key features include:
- One click updates for all drivers.
- Driver backup tool.
- Automatically check for driver updates.
- Hardware temperature monitor: protects your CPU, GPU and HDD.
- System information tool: detailed hardware inventory.
- Remove invalid or useless drivers.
- One click driver restore: packages all drivers to an executable auto installer.
Overall, Driver Genius is an easy program to get to grips with and requires almost no technical knowledge to use; it will prompt you at every step of the process. It has a few nice features too, such as the driver install/uninstall function and the ability to schedule scans for out of date drivers. It is also worth mentioning Driver Genius has the ability to be integrated with your antivirus to automatically scan downloaded drivers for viruses.