Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor is a music composition app that assists you in creating original songs, music, scores and soundtracks. You can also try it coupled with TwelveKeys music transcription software to transcribe music recordings and notate arrangements of your favorite music.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, July 4th 2018|
Key Features include:
- Change the key signature and time signature.
- Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver).
- Create sheet music in Treble, Bass, Tenor or Alto Clefs.
- Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes.
- Add ties and slurs across notes.
- Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests.
- Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics.
- Drag notes to change their pitch or placement.
- Copy, cut and paste measures to easily insert themes.
- Zoom in and out for easier editing.
- Brace staves together to compose scores for ensembles.
- Preview and Share Your Score.
- Listen to your composition with MIDI playback, or export MIDI music files.
- Print completed music projects for your musicians.
- Print blank music sheets for hand transcription.
The app has a simple and intuitive interface that lets you write musical notation, write, save and print your music compositions on your PC.
The wide array of sheet music symbols, time and key signatures, along with a free-form layout, gives you, as the composer, optimum control over creating sheet music for your musical arrangements.
NCH Crescendo Music Notation Editor is one of our favourite pieces of software for making music on Windows.
Looking for the Mac version of Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor? Download Here