Copy Handler is an app which allows you customize the file copy and move functions on your system. The app is highly customizable and fully integrates with the Windows OS. Copy Handler provides many advanced options like task queuing; filtering files according to specific criteria; pausing and resuming copying files operations and changing the copying parameters on the fly. With Copy Handler the speed of your copy and transfer process is also increased.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, December 18th 2017|
Key Features Include:
- Full-control over the copying or moving process by pause, resume, restart and cancel features.
- Copy files faster than standard Windows copying.*
- Over 60 detailed options.
- Automatically resume all unfinished operations on system start.
- System integration provides additional commands to context menus of folders.
- Multiple language support.
The app has some good features such as auto-resume on error and the ability to shut down your system after the copying process is finished. You can also tweak detailed and technical operations such as customizing copy/move thread, buffer sizes, thread priority etc.
If you need to copy/move large files from one storage device to another then this is a lightweight app to have in your arsenal.
*When copying data from one partition to another on the same physical hard disk.