Code Compare is a powerful tool that has been designed to compare and merge differing files and folders. The application contains folder synchronization and customization options.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Wednesday, July 12th 2017|
Code Compare can be integrated with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial and Perforce.
The application is shipped both as a standalone file tool and a Visual Studio extension.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Two-way text comparison and merge.
- Folder comparison and merge.
- Visual Studio integration .
- Windows Explorer integration.
- Command line interface and VCS integration.
- Text editor with search and bookmarks.
- Use Intellisense while comparing code.
- vSyntax highlighting for multiple languages.
- Show changes within compared code lines .
- Unicode support.
- Command line support.