CheckMail is a really useful POP3 email checking app that notifies you on receipt of new email. The app allows you to check all your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading them to your computer.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Friday, November 9th 2018|
CheckMail allows you to delete unwanted or over-sized emails directly from the server without having to download them. CheckMail also has some handy tools, such as the ability to compose and send new emails, and reply to or forward existing emails directly.
Key Features include:
- Supports unlimited POP3 email accounts.
- SSL support (e.g. for Gmail and other SSL enabled servers).
- Supports replying, forwarding and sending new emails.
- Can act as a POP3 server.
- Can act as an SMTP server.
- Can be used as a complete mail server for local and remote accounts.
- Custom notifications for different emails/accounts/groups/etc.
- Spam filtering.
- Windows 10 support.
The app supports multiple email accounts, custom notifications, sorting and filtering and more. CheckMail is useful for pre-checking mail for dangerous attachments and unwanted scripts etc. CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending emails for numerous users, and it can check for new emails at regular intervals.