BleachBit is a free cache cleaning app that is designed to locate, identify, preview and delete unnecessary cached and saved files that are held within your apps on your system.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Monday, April 1st 2019|
With BleachBit you can free up disk space and guard your privacy. You can free up space in the cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, shred temporary files and delete logs files.
The app has support for cleaning numerous applications including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and Skype.
Key Features Include:
- Easy to navigate user interface: read the description, check the box you want, click preview and click delete.
- Command line interface for scripting and automation.
- Overwrite free disk space to hide previously deleted files.
- CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML.
- BleachBit allows you to shred any file.
- Support for multiple languages.
BleachBit has an ever increasing list of cleaners for apps such as Firefox or Skype. Within each cleaner, BleachBit will give you options that cover components, which can be cleaned such as cache, cookies and log files.
Overall, BleachBit is a tidy little app that has lots of features. You can use BleachBit to free up disk space; this in turn, will reduce the size of backups and the time to create them. You can maintain your privacy, improve system performance and you can prepare whole disk images for compression by wiping free disk space.