Leading online security specialists, Avast, have created a new, robust business solution that allows you to monitor threats and deliver rapid support in real time from a single, cloud-based security portal – without the cost and time of being onsite.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008|
|Available Languages||English, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, German, Spanish, Chinese|
|Date||Tuesday, September 12th 2017|
Avast Business CloudCare lets you manage your client’s online security – anytime and anywhere. Avast CloudCare is a free, cloud-based, endpoint security administration platform, which makes it significantly faster and easier to monitor threats, resolve issues, and deliver multiple layers of protection to your customers.
With CloudCare, you can rapidly deploy pay-as-you-go services that will give you and your clients the protection necessary to stay competitive in today’s market.
Key Features include:
- Antivirus, content filtering, cloud backup and email security.
- Premium remote control – Remotely resolve issues, perform tasks, reboot, transfer files and chat with users.
- Single pane of glass dashboard – Monitor all your critical information and alerts at a glance from a single pane of glass.
- Flexible group-based policy management.
- One-click deployment – Onboard your customers easily with one-click installation and activation.
- Backup and restore – Schedule automatic backups of files, folders, and servers and restore with a single click.
- Encrypted email – Block viruses and spam to comply with industry regulations and privacy requirements.
- Managed antivirus – Deploy our award-winning antivirus solutions directly from your CloudCare platform.
Monitored, multi layered protection for your customers is now easier then ever with Avast CloudCare. The service is fast, reliable and provides a robust endpoint security platform; making it significantly faster and easier to monitor threats, resolve issues, and deliver multiple layers of protection to your customers.