Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a simple, yet powerful registry cleaner for Windows. It comes with some useful tools and features such as an automatic registry backup function, and a 1-click cleaning button as well. The interface is well designed and is easy to use due to its simple design and a lack of overly complicated settings.
|Operating System Support||Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish|
|Date||Friday, February 22nd 2019|
|Developer||Auslogics Software Pty Ltd|
Key Features include:
- Supports 32 and 64 bit version of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Varied Registry error search criteria includes quick launch and desktop shortcuts, help files and file extensions, app events and startup programs.
- A registry scan can be paused and later resumed anytime.
- Located errors are displayed in a group with other errors, including File Associations, Recent Documents, History Lists, or Missing Software problems.
- Registry errors can be opened in Registry Editor by right-clicking it in the scan results window.
- Registry backups can be set to occur each time you fix errors.
The app is straightforward to use. It has a fast installation and has a handy 1-click cleanup button. Simply click the Scan button to begin scanning your registry(if you need to pause or cancel the scan you can). As soon as you have scanned and fixed your Windows system Registry, you are presented with with a well formatted report of what the app has fixed. From here, you can choose what to repair, if anything, and the app will attempt to rectify any issues that have been located.