If you are not familiar with the Alt-Tab task switcher in Windows, it’s a keyboard short-cut (hot-key) to enable fast switching between applications/windows.Alt-Tab Thingy is a replacement to add brand new features to help you switch tasks faster and more efficiently than ever before!
|Operating System Support||Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Tuesday, September 1st 2009|
- Use the cursor keys to make your selection
- Use the mouse as well as the keyboard
- System tray icon
- Drag and Resize windows by clicking anywhere on the window
- Window preview
- Can be disabled (handy for games players)
- Settings window for enabling/disabling features
- Informative tooltips
- Ghost windows!
- Auto Off feature (user controlled variable timer)
- Allows minimizing of windows to the system tray
- Monitors windows for change of caption/z-order/deadtray icons etc…
- Display resolution selector
- Icon/List view
- Variable preview size
- Mouse wheel support
- Automatically minimizes or closes Explorer windows
- Blacklist feature removes apps from the task preview (right-click on them to enable)
- Access ATT with an alternate “Alt+Key” combination, without altering the standard Windows Alt-Tab function (use both at the same time!)
- Taskbar Previews – When you hover the mouse over a taskbar, you will see previews for open windows above the taskbar.