Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter enables you to convert various PDF documents to ePub files. The output ePub files are highly compatible with iOS/Android devices and numbers of professional eBook Readers.
|Operating System Support||Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98|
|Available Languages||English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish|
|Date||Thursday, May 25th 2017|
As a readable e-book format, ePub can be downloaded on eBook readers, tablets, computers, and smartphones. When text is the most important part of your document, you can convert PDF eBook to ePub format with Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter and transfer the ePub files to iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android phones, Sony Reader, and other e-readers for a better reading experience.
Key features include:
- Convert PDF to ePub for various mobile devices: As a readable e-book format, ePub can be downloaded on eBook readers, tablets, computers, and smart phones. When text is the most important part of your document, you can convert PDF eBook to ePub format with Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter and transfer the ePub files to iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android phones, Sony Reader, and other e-readers for better reading experience.
- Promote PDF scanning efficiency with OCR: With the OCR Optical Character Recognition) technology, the most accurate technology to recognize national languages, artificial languages, programming languages in scanned PDF documents, it’s even easier to convert image-based scanned PDF files to ePub, you can save the time and trouble of having to retype text.
- Support partial and batch conversion: It lets you convert PDF eBooks to ePub format with only one conversion and also convert the content in selected pages of PDF files, which can save your time and improve your efficiency. Besides, you can import multiple PDF files and convert them to ePub documents simultaneously.
- Customize output settings.
- From the output settings, you can retain the original text, layout, and tables. In the image settings, you can freely choose image format as JPEG or PNG. Image resolution can also be adjusted. First page of the target document can be converted as the front cover of ePub file as well.
- High quality and super-fast conversion.